"What's Right With Me?" is a two hour interactive mind mapping workshop offered by Breah Parker, creator of VerbalRemedies.com and author of Dare to Dream. Participants are guided through a 13-step process of self-inquiry that utilizes Graphic Mirroring™ (drawing one's inner most joys, thoughts, feelings and fears), to help participants see and reach their full potential. The process helps answer life’s most perplexing questions…”Who am I?”, “What’s special about me?”, “What do I want out of life?” and “How do I get it?” Pre-registration is recommended as space is limited.
Breah spoke at the 2010 TEDxAsheville event, asking people to "Be who you are...it is so much more than enough!" This talk and workshop is the followup to Breah's TEDx talk. The intention is for you to walk away with the following and more:
• A reminder and sense of our gifts and talents, providing a deeper sense of self-confidence, self-appreciation and self-love.
• A global sense of how the whole world benefits when you fully show up in it. We change the world just by our very existence.
• A heightened awareness of our connection to each other and the world around us.
• A shift in our focus of ourselves and our understanding of each other and the world around us.
• More reasons to be grateful for all we have.
Breah's talk will include question/answer time, in-the-moment illustration of the discussion, and a graphic coaching session for one or two individuals while everyonein the room learns how to do it for themselves.
...Breah asked me questions about my life, values, talents, and interests... Breah would write out words and draw pictures...I came away with a snap shot of my life, the real essence of who I am. Breah helped me open up and drew me from the spirit within.” – Amy LaDeroute, VoiceOver Artist, Performer, Singer, Actor, Comedienne